Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Blues










It seems like lately I've been wearing a LOT of blue clothing - it isn't intentional, and I'm not all that fond of the color blue, but apparently I own much more blue clothing than I knew about. Which I'm perfectly okay with. Today was mother's day and I celebrated by cooking lunch at my grandma's house with my mom. We made pizza - yum! 

The crop top in the photos is from H&M and I'm quite proud of the purchase, as 20% of the amount I paid goes to help fund HIV/AIDS awareness projects. It is an amazing cause, and I'm so happy that H&M is able and willing to make the world a better place (while also selling adorable clothes!).


Outfit 1: hat: forever 21, dress: urban outfitters, cardigan: gift, denim shirt: thrifted, wedges: DSW
Outfit 2: crop top: H&M, jeans, backpack: thrifted, boots: penneys

2 comments:

  1. Both of the outfits are great! So different styles but they suit you perfectly!
    Thanx so much for your comment!

    Christina xxx
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look SOO amazing and great!!! I love your style
    http://stepoutsidefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete