Saturday, May 26, 2012





I'm in St. Louis visiting my sister today, so these photos are from yesterday - it's strange how different Eastern Missouri is from Kansas City. Everything is faster - the people, the drivers. I like this city a lot, but I love the feel of Kansas City - people are so incredibly friendly, and everything is so laid back, which is where I get my personality from, I suppose. Kansas City will always be home, no matter how in love I fall with other cities (like New York and Dublin - my other two homes).

Another place that seems like a second home for me is Urban Outfitters. I have a serious shopping problem whenever I enter a UO store. It doesn't matter if I have money or not, I WILL buy something, which is how I've acquired most of what I'm wearing in these photos, and how I acquired two new tops today, which you will see soon! 

The top, dress and sandals are all from UO, everything else is thrifted, gifts or vintage. 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay stylish, and listen to this awesome band:


5 comments:

  1. I have the sam UO addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your UO obsession! Seriously need to not allow myself to walk on there or else I will buy stuff I probably won't even wear.

    When have you been to Dublin? Ireland is my FAVORITE country (besides the US)
    :)
    Greetings from the Midwest,
    Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's mine too! I spent the last few months there, studying abroad. It was so amazing

      Delete
  3. Really love your outfit!!! Urban Outfitters has the cutest things. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am now a new follower on yours!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long winter evenings, best times to rewind ♪)
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/12/megan-lois.html#ml2

    ReplyDelete