Friday, August 24, 2012







dress: c/o Oasap, shoes: urbanog.com, socks: target, everything else: thrifted

Hello everyone! I will have different hair in the next outfit that I post - I'm not positive what I'm doing with it yet, but I have an appointment at 1 this afternoon! I'm nervous, I haven't cut my hair in over 2 years and I haven't colored it anything other than red in the same length of time. It should be interesting!

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write a nice rant again, so I'm making up for it with a few more photos than I've been posting lately. I now have to let my mom parade me around to her friends so they can see me "one last time before I leave". Okay mom, since I care a lot about seeing your friends and not my own. I suppose when you get old the only thing you have left to do is parade your children around, though. How sad that it's me she has to parade around. 


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You are absolutely adorable!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous look!!!!!!!!!!
    You look super chic and I love the slight edge to it!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy chance finding this very interesting post again. Now, somewhat belated ;) added to your cloud <3

    ReplyDelete