Monday, October 22, 2012

Baroque




dress: Romwe, tights: Romwe, boots: urban outfitters, jacket: thrifted


Hello, finally! As always, I have been incredibly busy and haven't had a lot of time to take outfit photos, but I received this lovely dress from Romwe last week and I had to post a look with it! So incredibly, I am obsessed with baroque prints right now. They are absolutely beautiful. My tumblr is full of reblogged baroque inspired photos, and I just can't stop!

Romwe has so many AMAZING things in stock right now, and they want me to share some exciting news - they are having a halloween sale from October 26th to November 1st - You can get $20 off orders of $100 or more with the code halloween20. There are also a ton of items on sale for 60% off. Click on the banner below to link to the halloween sale page.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn.

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I adore your dress, nice unique print looks great with contrasting block coloured arms



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete