Friday, October 26, 2012

Frankenstorm







varsity jacket: c/o Nowistyle, bag: c/o Nowistyle, faux leather skirt: forever 21, knee highs: ebay, combat boots: urban outfitters, graphic tee and belt: thrifted

Hello all! Today my outfit is sort of Halloween themed, which suits the Frankenstorm rumors that I keep hearing on the news - apparently there is a massive storm coming this way! 

I'm going to see a band tonight that I've loved for so so so long - since before their first album even came out - The XX. I can't wait. I'm too excited to even explain it. I'll post photos/ possibly videos this weekend, as apparently I'll be cooped up in my room waiting out Frankenstorm for the next few days!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love the xx! this outfit is so awesome! lovee the skirt :) x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete