Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Comfy Cosy













Outfit 1: pullover: c/o Nowistyle, socks: c/o Da-Sein Socks (<3), wintery beret: c/o Nowistyle, scarf: forever 21, boots: thrifted

Outfit 2: sweater: c/o Oasap, hat: c/o Romwe, skirt: c/o Romwe, bag: c/o Oasap, shoes, collared shirt: thrifted, over the knee socks: ebay, tights: Asos



I'm home for the holidays, as already mentioned, and I'm using my time to post lots of outfits on lookbook.nu and my blog. :) These two outfits share a common wintery, cosy theme. 

My kitties are sleeping on my bed right now. Oh, how I've missed them. I love being home so much. It's wonderful to take a break from classes and stress and New York, because as much as I love the city, I get lonely there sometimes. 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. aww, don't feel lonely! you're loved by so many people!!
    Have a nice holiday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sweaters!!! (: The print on them is amazing.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete